une Website Is Completed.


Dear friends, I closed this website due to some reasons. I'm going to make new website, and it will take a long long time for me to finished it.  update - 2012/Jul/8

Hey guys, une website is completed. Welcome to click it and check it out. I will post the rest of portfolios on it. Besides, I might post the stamps album as well. 

As you know, I was carving Mucha stamp for a while; but I stop to carve the stamp to carve fairy letters -  the letters of my name. Well, unfortunately I can't participate the fairy stamp activity, so I decided to carve the fairy letters of my name. 

Besides, I found some interesting images. They are on my carving list now. Allow me not to post the picture now. I finished one of it(there're 7 letters), but I would like to post all of it at a time. And I am trying some new products as well. You may not hear from me for awhile, but I will miss you. If I found some interesting pictures on Pinterest, I will post in on Facebook as well. Bises Bises.

No comments:

Post a Comment